Friday, April 24, 2009

Getting The Help I Need

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am away getting the help that I need to live. I can't post updates too often but I will when I can. I will be away for a few months and I pray that I can get my shit together. I have done some really shitty things to people close to me and I can only make it up by getting and staying clean. I also have to address the issues that have my stuck in addiction. I want to live again. I had a taste of what that was like and I screwed that up. I have failed at so many things that it has become second nature. I'm so tired. I can't beat myself up over it now. I have to move forward. For all those that I hurt, please accept my apology.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for the update!! Stick with you, you CAN do this.

johnwaire said...

make it so isaac!

Anonymous said...

Keep moving forward one step at a time. I've been wondering how you were, so I am glad to hear you are getting help. I'll keep you in my thoughts. You can do it!